Explore our free resources for small business owners and entrepreneurs in Entre-Corp.
- Application for Credit
- Personal Statement of Affairs
- Cash Flow Template
- Business Plan Template
- Strategyzer Business Model Canvas template
- Community Futures Business Model Canvas Template
- Small Business Alberta: A directory of business resources for new and established entrepreneurs.
- BDC eBook: Social Media: Comprehensive walk through of Social Media.
- Hootsuite Academy: Social Media training from one of the top social media management tools in the industry.
- Social Media Examiner: Social Media training taken to the next level.
- Facebook Business Resources
- Twitter for Business
- Instagram for Business
- Snapchat for Business
- Linkedin for Business
- SME Direct - Gain access to a wealth of small business information available through Industry Canada.
- Bplans.com Small Business Planning Centre - In-depth site of how to start a business.
- ENTERWeb - Quality source of information on small business, finance, community development, international trade, entrepreneurship, enterprise development, and the economy.
- GoForth Institute - If you're looking to bolster your understanding of how to start, run or grow a successful and profitable business, learn GoForth Institute's 100 Essential Small Business Skills™ in only 10 hours conveniently delivered to your computer through streaming video and an option 400+ page resource curriculum book.
- Workink - An online career development AND employment portal for Canadians with disabilities.
- Alberta Works - offers employment and career resources, training supports, Alberta job & career fairs, income support, and health benefits
- Alberta/Canada Job Grant - Train the workers you need. The Alberta-Canada job grant can help fund training for your new or current employees
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada - Express Entry Information for Employers - You can fill labour market shortages permanently with skilled foreign nationals.
- BDC Entrepreneurs First - Business Development Bank of Canada's entrepreneurship opportunities.
- Futurpreneur - Assisting young entrepreneurs to get their ideas off the ground, Youth Business offers programs and services that allow them to achieve economic independence, develop self-confidence, and fulfill their goals of self-employment.
- The Youth Entrepreneur's Network - An online community that supports the needs of young entrepreneurs from around the world as they attempt to build and thrive in their own businesses
- Youth Café - Government of Canada website for youth seeking employment opportunities.
- Aboriginal Youth Business Council
- Business Link Indigenous Services
- BDC Indigenous Entrepreneur
- Indigenous Services Canada
- Palliser Economic Partnership
- Medicine Hat College
- Economic Development Alliance of Southeast Alberta
- Medicine Hat and District Chamber of Commerce
- Brooks and District Chamber of Commerce
- Bow Island Chamber of Commerce
- City of Medicine Hat
- Town of Redcliff
- City of Brooks
- Cypress County
- Town of Bow Island
Government of Alberta
- Government of Alberta
- Alberta Grants & Funding
- Alberta Investor Tax Credit (AITC)
- Alberta Small Business Resources
- Business and Economy
- Canada-Alberta Job Grant
- Community (Local) Economic Development
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Economic Development & Trade
- Alberta Canada
- BizPal Alberta
- Business in Alberta
- Corporate Registries
- Advanced Education
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Service Alberta
- Working in Alberta
- Community and Regional Economic Development Funding Opportunities
Government of Canada
- The Government of Canada
- Agriculture & Agrifood Canada
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canada Business Network - General Links
- Canada Business Service Centre
- Canadian Industry Statistics
- The Western Canada Business Service Network (WCBSN)
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Global Affairs Canada
- Employment & Social Development Canada
- Innovation, Science & Economic Development Canada
- Service Canada
- Statistics Canada
- Trade Commissioner Service Canada
- Western Canada Economic Diversification
Entrepreneurs with Disabilities
Francophone Economic Development Organization
Business Education & Other Resources
- Agriculture Financial Services
- Alberta Innovates
- Alberta Women Entrepreneurs
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Business Link
- Canadian Commercial Corporation
- Dun and Bradstreet Business Information Services
- Entrepreneur's Organization
- Farm Credit Canada
- The Go Forth Institute For Entrepreneurial Skills Development
- The World Bank
- Women's Enterprise Centre
Let’s see what we can do for your business
Give us a call, send us an email, or drop in for a chat.